IF IT HEATS, COOLS, MOVES AIR OR WATER – WE DO IT!
Serving the tri-county area since 1954, Dieter Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to sell and install quality Rheem products you can depend on. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of all types of heating & air conditioning systems & endeavor to provide exceptional customer service.
Dieter Heating & Air Conditioning also services all major brands of equipment. We service & install:
- Gas, LP, oil & electric furnaces
- Air-to-air & geothermal heat pumps
- Hot water & steam boilers
- In-floor radiant heating systems in either hot water tube or electric cable mat
- Wood/coal heating systems
- Mini-Split air conditioners & heat pumps
We want to come up with the best hybrid system to give every household the most comfortable, most dependable, & most affordable system that matches their specific needs & desires. Indoor air quality is important to your families health. That’s why we also service & install IAQ products, such as:
- UV Light Air Purifiers
- Energy Recovery Ventilation systems
- Heat Recovery Ventilation systems
- Steam & Bypass Humidifiers
- Whole House Dehumidifiers
- Fresh Air Intake Systems
- Honeywell Electronic & Media Air Cleaners
- Honeywell & Arzel Zoning Systems
- Whole House Exhaust Fans
- Attic & Roof Ventilation Systems
Your home should be your castle. If your home is older, there are services that we can provide that will help make it your castle:
- Air Balancing for residential & light commercial systems
- Combustion Efficiency Testing
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Duct Sealing to prevent air leakage
- System Performance Verification to make sure your system is giving you what it’s supposed to
- Domestic Water Recirculating Loops so you have hot water in an instant
- Service on pool heaters or heat pumps
- Repairs on indoor gas piping
We can also work on many older systems that others may not, such as:
- Coal to gas or oil conversion units
- Power pile ignition systems
- Gravity heating systems
Our service & installation technicians are highly trained & factory certified. We are licensed, bonded & insured.
We can help you determine the perfect system for your home or business.
Call Dieter Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule a service appointment or for a free, no-obligation consultation to determine the perfect system for your home or business.
We look forward to hearing from you & adding you to our long list of satisfied customers.
Dieter Heating and Air Conditioning
4815 S Canfield Niles Rd
Canfield OH 44406
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Thermostats, Mini Splits, Heat Pumps, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Garage Heaters
Canfield, Youngstown & the Tri-County area